A Year of Transition

Last year was a year of transition in so many ways. Emotionally, financially, feline-ly (I am well aware that isn’t a real word, ‘nuff said), all sorts and ways of “ally’s”. It meant the beginning of an amazing relationship with Sugar, my graduation from college, Stella’s adjusting to a new household member, my finding a new job, the creation of new blogs, my developing interest in photography, meeting new people, catching up with old friends and lovable family members – just oodles of things that are too numerous to mention.

And instead of writing about everything I’m going to leave you with a collage. Some may think that’s an easy way out of doing a post that’s long overdue. And it is. But I hate writing posts just for the sake of it, there has to be meaning in what I write. Hopefully, these pictures will reflect some of that meaning and accomplishments from 2011, and also allude to my life and its purpose moving forward in 2012.

Advertisements

Comments

10 comments on “A Year of Transition”
  1. beautiful! love your vision!! looking forward to seeing more in 2012!!

1. Cakers & Co says:

Thank you so much. I’m so glad we met and I’m looking forward to an interesting and eye-opening year. 🙂

2. Jacinta says:

What an amazing year you have had – congratulations Patty on all your joys, you deserve every one!
    I am loving your new blog and have (finally) added it to my sidebar.
    Thank you so much for your Christmas photo – I got it last week, so it must have got lost in the Christmas postage chaos. So lovely to see your smiling faces.
    Wishing you and Sugar all the very best for 2012. Happiness and joy to you both.
    Big hugs to you!

1. Cakers & Co says:

Ah Cinta, everytime I see you leave a comment or something on FB I immediately remember our trip to NY. And then smile.

Thank you for the good wishes – I wish and feel the same for you. 🙂

3. Kimberly Andersen says:

Here’s to an even more awesome 2012!

1. Cakers & Co says:

Cheers to you, Ms. Kim. Thanks for swinging by, lady!

4. Sugar says:

I do love those shoes.

1. Cakers & Co says:

As do I, as do I. Smooches!

5. very cool, you are so creative!

1. Cakers & Co says:

Hi Kathy, thank you so much. If I couldn’t be creative I’m not sure what would happen to my brain. I’m glad you enjoy the blog. 🙂

What do you think?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s