I’ve been involved with swaps for many years and also involved with a fantastic knitting community called Ravelry almost since its inception. I decided a couple of months ago to pull back on the swap side so I could concentrate on my knitting. Well, that sort of worked.
- I’m currently working on a class sample for the divine Ms. M for the Stitches Midwest event coming up. It’s slow going but it’s going to be gorgeous.
- I have a slip stitch cowl in process (the name of it escapes me at the moment), probably about 3/4 done.
- I have a sweater hibernating in a basket that stares at me longingly once in a while to take it out and work on it.
- I’ve got the Thunderstorm MKAL clue 4 to work on over the next week and a half before the next clue comes out.
- I have yarn for the Brimson shawl for this fall, the mix of stitches is simply yummy!!
- My yarn will arrive tomorrow for the Campside shawl.
- And as if that isn’t enough I’m hosting a KAL in Ravelry for said Campside shawl.
So I’m throwing this question out to Jane & John Q. Knitting Public:
How do you balance multiple knitting projects? I’d love to hear from you!